Wednesday, December 16, 2009


The year is coming to an end with new opportunities floating on the waves. I am embracing them with a whole and open heart. These coincide with the natural tendency of this time of year to reflect and look forward. I usually begin this process by chastising myself for what I haven't done. Instead I am employing some wisdom that has come my way via my friend Lydia (see Lydia's work at www.lydiagrey.com) & Byron Katie--'Love what is.'

I have approached these past months with balance in mind. Working on the artwork and writing that I want to nourish both my being and my checkbook. Tending to my home, my family, my friends and my community. I can honestly say I have done all of the above. Could I have done more? Probably, but at what cost?

So I am loving what is at this moment. Sincerely hoping you are loving as well.

1 comment:

Wen said...

Happy Christmas and all the best for a fruitful and artful New Year
Wen